A Southern California couple’s transition to military life and other adventures...
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Small Town USA
Eric and I are 100% certain that the best feature of moving around with the military is the opportunity it gives us to easily visit new places surrounding our new home(s). Visiting Eric's brother's family in Nebraska is obviously no exception to this! Yes, it just so happens that five hours outside of Colorado Springs, Eric's brother, Scott, is a Sheriff in a small town. So, when the Miller clan planned to meet out there to welcome Scott and Stephanie's new baby, Seylah, and celebrate older sister, Savannah's, 4th birthday we loaded down the ol' wagon and spent one weekend in September in Grant, Nebraska aka Small Town USA!
Please, press play on the video below as you scroll through the photos that follow!
I couldn't help but replay all of my favorite country songs in my head the whole weekend. Most notably Jason Aldean's "Fly Over States" and Justin Moore's "Small Town USA". Let's just say I understand why God made those Fly Over States!
On a side note, I realize how behind I am on this blog and am not oblivious to the fact that I am writing about events that took place in September when it is already mid November! Happy Thanksgiving all!
No comments:
Post a Comment